Panorama cycling and amazing cultural sights.
Amazing archaeological and cultural sites, the sensational interaction of the alpine zones, deep gorges and the turquoise colored mountain rivers and the lively town Ioannina make this cycle trip incomparable! Dodoni hosts the Ancient Theatre of Dodoni, a cultural monument of archaeological value globally. In Tzoumerka you ride the Panorama Route with awesome views nearly over the whole Region of Epirus. The rapid descensce to Plaka bridge can be crowned by a rafting adventure on River Arachthos and you should use your time in the spectacular mountain region for a walk to the refuges of Mount Stroguli.
Some Highlights of the tour:
- Kastro, Old Town , Lakeside promenade in Ioannina
- Panorama Route with awesome views
- Archaeological site of Dodoni, Theater and Oracle
- Plaka Bridge and landscape of the valley of Arachthos River, rafting tour if wanted
- Anemotria stalactite cave
- Elliniko Museum and Tsoupa Monastery
Day 1: Arrival in Dodoni
Day 2: Theater Circle Dodoni
Day 3: Dodoni - Ioannina
Day 4: Elliniko-Plaka Bridge
Day 5: Panorama Circle Petrovouni
Day 6: Rest day Pramanta
Day 7: Pramanta – Plaka Bridge