Delvinaki, Zitsa and the Ionian Sea.
The tour takes you through a slight mountain area in the North-West of Greece. On the fourth day you go by transfer to the highest point of the tour in an attitude of 1.060 m. The tour encounters mostly slight and only a few short and strong ascents and descents on quite side roads. The finishing circle at the coast of the Ioanina Sea is very easy cycling in the salt-breeze combined with beach fun and relaxing.
Some Highlights of the tour:
- Delvinaki with Mother Mary’s sacred church
- Traditional villages Dolo and Kefalovryso
- Wine region of Zitsa, Pateron Monastery and Natural Bridge Theogefiro near Litheno
- Lovely port town Igoumenitsa, full of lively bars and restaurants
- Coastline and beaches at the Ionian Sea
Day 1: Arrival Delvinaki
Day 2: Delvinaki Circle
Day 3: Delvinaki-Zitsa
Day 4: Monodendri-Zitsa
Day 5: Zitsa – Ekklissochori
Day 6: Ekklissochori- Igoumenitsa
Day 7: Sagiada Circle